- All SPYPOINT devices need a memory card to function, either and SD or Micro SD depending on the device. SPYPOINT devices work with cards between 2 GB and 32 GB ONLY. We recommend using a class 10 card. A lower class card could slow down the unit and prevent the recording of all your photos or videos.
- The memory card must be formatted with a computer before use. This helps prevent file incompatibility problems from other devices you may have used with the same card.
- To find out how many photos and videos you can store on your memory card, refer to the table below.
- When inserting the memory card into the camera:
- Check the direction to insert the memory card correctly. There is an icon near the opening where you should insert the card that will tell you the correct direction.
- Gently insert the memory card into the opening and push lightly with your finger.
- You will hear a “click” indicating that it is inserted properly.
- When it is time to remove the memory card:
- Press lightly on the memory card with your finger. You will hear a “click”.
- Slowly release the pressure. The card should come out halfway by itself.
- Remove the card with your fingers.
DEER SEASON IS HERE! STOP IN FOR ALL YOUR HUNTING SEASON NEEDS