When the trophy of a lifetime is on the line, it's time to get tactical in your thinking. Introducing the TwinStrike TAC2, providing the ultimate in maneuverability with a double-tap of power at a moment’s notice. The TwinStrike Tac2 adapts to any condition from a treestand, ground blind, or anywhere space is a premium with an undetectable, double shot of power in milliseconds. Readiness is key when it’s man vs beast, get tactical, with the TwinStrike Tac2. The TwinStrike TAC2, with DualFire Technology.
LIGHTWEIGHT. PERFECTLY BALANCED. TACTICAL MANUEVERABILITY
- The ultimate double shot of power optimized for situations where space is a premium, or need to move quickly to get the job done.
- DualFire™ Technology features dual triggers, engineered to accurately fire two shots from a single crossbow with tight groupings to maximize a shooter’s effective range.
- Dual match-grade 4lb. frictionless triggers. The front trigger fires the top rail, the back trigger fires the bottom rail.
- CeaseFire™ technology ensures the crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded.
- Includes the Charger EXT™, an easy and silent mechanical crank with the ability to securely and safely cock and decock the TwinStrike without shooting an arrow.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
WEIGHT7.5 / 9.6 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
DRAW EFFORT12 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
DRAW TYPEExternal Crank
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.