Experience archery like never before with the Diamond PRO 320, a Diamond Pro Shop Exclusive. From youth to adult, novice to expert, this bow is perfect for every skill level with unmatched versatility and precision. Crafted to perfection, it adapts as you grow, and built to take on any challenge. The Diamond PRO320 isn't just a bow; it's a commitment to excellence available solely through select dealer pro shops.
THE LEADER IN USE, VERSATILITY, AND ADJUSTABILITY
- NOTE: This item is only available through independent Diamond Pro Shops.
- New colors including Mossy Oak Bottomland.
- World-renowned Syncornized Binary Cam System for unmatched accuracy.
- EZ-Adjust System for simple draw weight adjustments.
- Ultra-versatile and adjustable featuring a 63lbs draw weight range. Perfect for youth to adult, beginner to avid archer.
- Fast arrow flight of 320 feet per second to conquer any challenge.
MASS WEIGHT3.6 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH15" - 31"
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT7 - 70 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE32"
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.